Pssst! Guess what my friend Tymothy did!!! He nominated me for a Stylish Blogger Award. How cool is that? If you don't know Tymothy, you most certainly should. He is a super-duper talented guy, with amazing ideas and a huge heart. He has so much love for his family, his fellow writers, and of course the written word. Check him out and tell him I sent you over! Thank you Tymothy! On with the award:
So, here’s how it works:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to five new-found blogging buddies.
4. Contact the winners to congratulate them.
So, 7 Facts about Me:
1. You know how some people can't stand it when others leave the kitchen cabinets ALL open...all the time? I'm 'others.' I don't know why. I think it's a sickness.
2. I own a website content company with two other girls I met online. We've been running a business together for 3 years, and we've never met in person!
3. I finished a novel before Amaretto Flame that I feel is my magnus opus. It's an adult romantic thriller and I plan on rewriting it and querying it soon.
4. I am the biggest dork ever. I love to laugh and can be pretty goofy sometimes.
5. I get addicted to songs. I will listen to one song over and over and over until I drive myself nuts with it and then I'll become obsessed with another.
6. Speaking of music, I really love all kinds but am very partial to classic rock - Fleetwood Mac, The Eagles, CCR, you name it...I love it.
7. I have this pet peeve, obsession, OCD thing where I cannot sit with my back to other people. I honestly can't stand it. In a restaurant, I get the seat next to the wall. At home, I sit where I can see everyone. Not sure why this is...maybe I was a ninja in a past life. ;-)
Here are the amazing peeps I nominate:
1. Renee Masson - Awesomely supportive twitter pal and author of Tearing Honor.
2. Genevieve Ching - Indie writer extraordinaire and supportive chic, author of the fantastic The Soulkeepers.
3.Megg Jensen - Super supportive of indie writers and author of the amazing Anathema.
4. Andrea Thompson - A bookish babe that I love talking to on twitter; fellow bad boy luhva!
5. Kara Malinczak - Super awesome book blogger, shelter baby mommy.
So TAG. You guys are it. Thanks again Tymothy and mucho #writerlove to you!