- 1 "Little Dhampir" Pin from the Arcane Vault
- 1 "First Lesson: Don't Hesitate" Pin from the Arcane Vault
- 1 Red Leather Vampire Academy Bookmark from the Arcane Vault
- 5 Vampire Academy Scrabble Tile Necklace Charms (Team Lissa, Team Christian, Team Adrian, Team Dimitri, and Team Rose)
- 1 Copy of Blood Lines Pre-Ordered; To Be Shipped to Your Address Upon Publication (August 2011)
How to Enter:
Download paranormal romance Eagleton Coven: Amaretto Flame in your preferred format from Smashwords for FREE. Just shoot me an email to get the coupon code! This coupon will expire May 5. This earns you ONE entry into the contest. Keep reading to learn how to get MUCHO extra entries and increase your chances of winning. (Note: you can get the plain text, HTML, or Java versions if it's easier for you. You'll find the list on the bottom of the Amaretto Flame page.)
For TEN Extra Entries in the Contest: Send me an e-mail (email@example.com) with the answers to the following questions (after reading the book):
1. What color is Jackson's jeep?
2. Who loves blue eyeshadow?
3. What was the name of the scary ride at the carnival?
4. What are Olivia's two nicknames?
5. Name 3 drinks featured in the book.
For TEN Extra Entries in the Contest: Post a review of Eagleton Coven: Amaretto Flame on your blog or here on Amazon.com. When you add up your points in the comments below, leave a link to the review.
For FIVE Extra Entries in the Contest: Tweet about this contest from your Twitter account using hashtag #ECAF. Leave the link to this as well. You can tweet about the contest once a day for ONE extra entry per day. You'll need to leave another comment every time you tweet it, though.
For FIVE Extra Entries in the Contest: "Like" Eagleton Coven's Facebook page and 'share' it with your Facebook friends.
For THREE Extra Entries in the Contest: Follow me on Twitter. Leave your Twitter name in the comment box when you add up your points.
There you have it!!! Once you've taken the steps above, add up your points for the steps you completed and leave the total in a comment below. ((There's more than 40 chances to win!)) Make sure to leave any important links in that same comment box. Also make sure you leave your e-mail address in the comments if I can't view it on your Google Friend Connect profile. I'll need this to contact the winner!
One winner will be chosen randomly on May 6 at 8PM EST. The contest is open to everyone. Good luck!